US Immigration And Visa Solutions. Breaking Through The Wall.
“Walls are not there to keep us out. Walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something.” – Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
Why is US immigration important?
It is essential to know immigration issues in hiring a workforce and retaining key talent. If you’re smart, your employment and recruitment strategies include immigration.
The US is a difficult place for immigration – where there is a fear that the country will be overrun by a large number of immigrants. While it is true that there are strict immigration laws, the US looks more favorably upon certain types of visitors and immigrants:
- Those who contribute to the US economy (investors, employers, students, tourists); and
- Those who can fill the gaps in the US work force (mostly skilled workers)
We can help guide you through the strict laws and push you through the difficult walls so that you, or your business, can pursue your goals, achieve your dreams, expand, and make the most of global opportunities in the US.
We help startups in tech, entertainment, fashion, biotech and other industries secure their talent with right visas and permanent residency opportunities so that they may create a workforce that aligns with their company’s vision and needs.
Individuals and Family
We help individuals and families seeking to immigrate to the US, including those individuals with extraordinary ability, students, those working in the national interest, as well as families who need assistance with fiancé visas and family-based green cards for spouses, children and parents.
We help businesses, including entrepreneurs, investors and global businesses by assessing the multiple visa options and providing the best-fit visa solutions so that they may build their businesses and increase opportunities by employing the right talent.
Our list of services include but are not limited to the following:
- O & P visas for Entertainers, Artists, Athletes, Scientists and Business Professionals
- E-1 & E-2 Treaty Investor and Trader Visas
- L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visas for New and Existing US Offices
- B-1 in Lieu of H-1B Visas for Temporary Business Contract/ Project Work in the US
- H-1B & E-3 Specialty Occupation Visas
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (on the grounds of criminal background, overstay, etc).
- F-1 and J-1 Student and Exchange Visitor Visas;
- K-1 Fiancé(e) Visas
- Marriage-Based Green Cards
- Family-based Green Cards for Children and Parents
- Employment-Based Green Cards
If you have any further questions, please contact Afsha Randera, head of our Immigration Law Section: firstname.lastname@example.org