Our Mutual of Omaha’s Employee Assistance Program is designed to help you reduce stress, balance your work and family responsibilities and improve the quality of your life. Program staff can provide you and your family with extra support to help you with a variety of issues:
- 24-hour/365-day live phone and online access
- 3 Face to Face visits
- 24-hour phone consultation with licensed behavioral health clinicians
- Referrals to community resources for localized support with Child Care, Senior Care, etc.
- Consultations and referrals for work-related issues
- Telephone # to access the EAP 800-316-2796
Professional counseling service is available through the life assistance program to employees and their immediate family members who are experiencing problems of a personal nature. Employees and any members of their family are eligible to use the EAP counseling services free of charge and with complete confidentiality.