Support When Traveling the Country or Abroad
Now you can offer clients a travel benefit and identity theft solution their employees will appreciate. Travel Assistance provides employees peace of mind when traveling for business or pleasure. Identity Theft Assistance offers prevention and recovery information to help employees protect themselves from identity theft.
Comprehensive Travel Support for Employees
Finding resources to handle sudden, unexpected emergencies while traveling can be difficult. That’s where Travel Assistance can help. Brought to you by Mutual of Omaha, this service provides around-the-clock access to services for employees, spouses and dependent children on any single trip, up to 120 days in length, more than 100 miles from home. Services include:
Emergency Travel Support Services
- 24/7 access to telephone interpreter services
- Coordination of emergency cash needs and emergency payments
- Location of legal services and coordination of emergency messages
- Assistance with lost baggage, credit cards and airline tickets
- Assistance with locating medical providers
- Assistance with medical and personal communications and medical emergency lodging
- Medical insurance coordination assistance
- Arrangement of the appropriate transportation method for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation
- Arrangement of transportation for return of mortal remains to the primary residence
- Assistance with emergency evacuation if adequate medical facilities are not available, including payment of covered expenses
- Arrangement of transportation for the visit of a family member or friend if hospitalization is more than seven calendar days
- Arrangement of transportation for the return home of dependent children if hospitalization is more than seven calendar days
- Assistance obtaining prescription drugs or other necessary personal medical items
Available at any time (not subject to the 100-mile travel radius):
- Information regarding passport and other documentation needs
- Travel and health advisories, and inoculation requirements
- Embassy locations and currency rates
There is a maximum benefit amount per person associated with emergency evacuation, medical repatriation and/or return of mortal remains. All additional costs would be the responsibility of the member, including medical costs which are the responsibility of the person receiving medical services. Services must be authorized and arranged by AXA Assistance USA, Inc. designated personnel to be eligible for this program.
Identity Theft Solutions
Identity theft can be financially and emotionally devastating, with consequences that linger for months and even years after the initial event. With Identity Theft Assistance bundled with employee’s Travel Assistance, employees may have more peace of mind.
WORLDWIDE TRAVEL AND ID THEFT ASSISTANCE
Services available for business and personal travel 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
For inquiries within the U.S.
call toll free: 1-800-856-9947
Outside the U.S. call collect
Education and Prevention
- Comprehensive ID theft assistance guide
- Tips to defend against ID theft
- Information regarding the steps to recover from credit card and check fraud
- Guidelines if your Social Security number is compromised
- Instructions for lost or stolen passport
- Contact list for financial institutions, credit bureaus and check companies
- Case managers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the information above
Identity Theft Assistance does not provide credit monitoring, insurance benefits or direct recovery services.